Social networks play a very important role in the growth of a business. With more and more people joining social media sites and using them regularly / effectively, the social media industry is set to gain momentum in the years to come. It’s booming like never before. Yes, the social media wave isn’t ending anytime soon. And your business must take advantage of it if you want it to survive. With such incredible growth, every business today needs to take advantage of the right social media channels in the best possible way. Not because it’s âtrendyâ, and not because it sounds simple, but because their target audience hangs out on popular social media. And they engage with their favorite brands and connect with them on different levels. By giving your corporate brand the social media touch, you not only generate more business, but you also connect better with your customers and serve them on a higher level. It actually provides you with a digital platform to connect with people.
Leverage social advertising
Social media advertising may be the newcomer, but it’s growing faster than imagined. Take Facebook ads for example. Even though the social network launched ads in 2005, it managed to reach $ 9.16 billion in ad revenue in the first quarter of 2017. It just shows that social advertising is here to stay – for a very, very long time. As more businesses experiment with digital advertising successfully, they realize that taking the social media advertising route makes perfect sense. Here’s why:
- Reduced advertising costs: Compared to traditional advertising methods such as print media, TV and radio advertising, social ads are not only reliable, but also cheaper. Additionally, you are allowed to engage in various social media channels for free before scaling up with paid ads. You are free to grow on your own, at your own pace.
- Targeted reach: Traditional advertising doesn’t give you the luxury of reaching your target audience like social media ads do. When you advertise offline, you take a blind, shotgun approach where your returns are dismal even if you make big investments. By using social media ads, you reach targeted leads, increase your conversions, and ultimately get a higher ROI.
- Real-time performance analysis: Knowing whether or not your ad is working is an integral part of improving it. With offline advertising, you cannot analyze the performance of your advertising campaign and it cripples your efforts considerably. Social media ads, on the other hand, allow you to constantly track how well (or badly) your ad is performing. You can edit your ad on the fly and instantly see the results.
Last but not the least, it’s important for businesses of all types to understand that social media ads aren’t just getting bigger and smarter, but that is the future of advertising. A new wave for a new era. The question is: are you one of them?
To reinforce Mark Sensitization
Social media is proving to be a powerful tool when it comes to brand awareness. There are companies that dismiss it as a way to build a brand, but in doing so, they leave a field open for competitors. On the flip side, many top marketing managers agree that social media has a definite impact on brand awareness.
Raising your brand awareness through social media isn’t rocket science. Here are some tips on how you can do it.
- Find your audience: Before you start focusing on a particular social platform, check to see if your target audience is on it. You can do this by researching relevant conversations about your product or industry. For example, a B2B company can find its audience on LinkedIn rather than on Facebook. Don’t just assume or follow other brands.
- Use visuals: Once you know where your target audience is, it’s time to grab their attention by using eye-catching visuals with your content. Images and videos play an important role in helping you increase brand awareness on social media. Because they not only increase engagement, but also increase social shares.
- Create conversations: Social media is all about creating conversations. If you use these social platforms for one-way communication, you will only get so much attention. Instead, talk and listen. To be involved. Showcase your personality by chatting, tagging, and mentioning others.
- Measure your efforts: Don’t just aim in the dark. Use the tracking tools provided by the platforms (e.g .: Facebook Page Insights) as well as other external tools such as URL shorteners, Google Analytics, etc. to measure your activity on social networks. Use the information you get to understand what is working to optimize your efforts and build your brand with social media.
- Construction authority: If you want a higher engagement rate and better brand awareness, then work on building your authority by sharing real value. In addition to the borrowed content, the content you post should also have something original, as this adds to your credibility.
Remember that every step you take to increase your brand awareness with social media will have an impact on the overall growth of your business in the long run.
To improve Mark Loyalty
Many businesses are stuck on their subscriber count, which is nothing more than a vanity number. There’s no point if followers aren’t loyal to your brand. There is a difference between a random follower and a loyal one because the latter adds real value.
If you want to get the most out of your social media marketing efforts, it is essential that you focus on increasing brand loyalty. Having a loyal following means better engagement and better conversations.
Ask any loyal social media follower what their brand of trust is, and they’ll talk about it in a positive way without needing to push. Which leads to natural word of mouth marketing.
You can build brand loyalty on social media by:
- Have a strong social media strategy: Social media platforms are evolving and each has its own unique personality. Facebook is not Twitter, and Twitter is certainly not LinkedIn. You need to formulate a social media strategy that clearly aligns your goals with other areas like content marketing, search engine optimization, etc. This should give you a fair idea of ââthe kind of value you can create for your loyal social media followers. This will not only allow you to hold them back, but also help them get the word out.
- Value-driven content sharing: There’s a reason your followers are loyal to you. They are looking for value, which you will need to provide at all times by sharing great content. For example, sharing a detailed case study is much better than a 500-word article. The more useful and relevant the content you post, the better. Plan how and what kind of content you want to share with your followers. By spending time strategizing for your content creation, your content will earn you a higher ROI when you share it. So don’t rush. Find out what sets your content apart from others. For example, visual content gets more shares than regular social media content.
- To be coherent : Your brand has its own personality and certain aspects of it. By identifying these personality traits and making them stand out, it becomes easier to connect with your target audience. Your goal should be to be consistent in your approach and to maintain the same voice throughout your interactions. The content you create / share as well as the way you converse with others should reflect your brand’s personality.
- Respond to queries: You might not be a celebrity to your social media followers, but they are asking you for answers. So when they approach you with a relevant query, you need to respond to them with the correct answers. That way, they’ll know you’re the real deal. And that your business genuinely cares about others. But don’t limit your response adventures to your loyal followers. Go ahead and look for questions that have partial answers or no answers. You can search using targeted keywords and find questions that require an answer. By answering these questions, you position yourself as an expert or an authority.
Spectacle the Human Side
While it’s okay to automate your social media post with a tool like Buffer, it’s not okay to keep doing it. Personally interacting with other people and humanizing your brand will go a long way. This will keep your followers / fans coming back for more.
A lot of companies try to present themselves as big companies, which is a mistake. People need people, not automatic robots. Even if it’s just to interact.
The importance of social media in business can only be understood once you start to apply what we have discussed. If done right, social media marketing can pay off in the long run. Because to this day, even paid social media campaigns like Facebook ads are cheaper than other advertising options like search engine ads. Jumping on the social media bandwagon is no longer a matter of choice if you want to be successful. Your business needs it. Every business needs it. The importance of social media in business is now more important than ever.
Author Info – This article is provided by Shume Banerjee who is a content writer with LegalRaasta – an online platform for Deposit mark.